Sunday, February 1, 2009

YOU AGAIN?

I seem to be bumping into a certain somebody quite a bit lately. Someone whom I'd say makes for awkward situations whenever we meet.

I did try to clear the air between us, but person was evasive to the extreme. I came away from the encounter no wiser than I was before it.

So I gave up & moved on. It seemed to work for a time, but now things are unraveling again.

Weiling advised to just bury the hatchet & move on... heck, I thought I did that ages ago already. Moved on, yes. But some things have a way of etching themselves permanently in your head, your mind, your heart. You can delete whatever physical trace of the person you once had (phone numbers, email addresses, MSN/ Yahoo, facebook, etc etc) but you can never quite shake off the person from your memory.

I still have some mementos. I didn't quite bin everything... some things can't just be thrown out, you understand.

Perhaps the lunar cows have something in store... well, we shall see. Ah Lian Too did forecast a good year for dragon people... I normally don't buy all this feng shui crap but sometimes they can be scarily accurate. Then I'll be a temporary believer...

Having said that, if I bump into you again, lets go for drinks. I'm done bearing grudges. Maybe that's why I'm starting to again see things that I previously blocked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment